Steps to locate your Exclusive virtual item
- Make sure you're logged into the account where the Gift Card was redeemed.
- Look for the gift card virtual item on the Gift Card page.
- Click the virtual item's name or image to load the item's page.
- If the account has the item, the information section will indicate that the account owns the item and your avatar can wear it, like this:
If you can't find the credit or virtual item, repeat the Steps above to check any other user accounts you may have logged into when redeeming the card. If the gift card was redeemed on the incorrect account, follow the below steps to contact Customer Service.
- Go the the Support Form.
- Fill out the form sections.
- In the Description of issue field, make sure to include this info:
- Description of your issue
- Gift card PIN
- Gift card Serial Number
- Store and City of purchase
- Date of purchase
- Gift card amount
- Name of the virtual item you should have received.
- When you receive the confirmation email, reply to that email with the following:
- Image or scan of the purchase receipt (.jpg or .png format only)
- Image or scan of the front and back of the gift card (.jpg or .png format only)