What is the Roblox Developer Forum?
The Roblox Developer Forum is where developers engage in technical discussions about the Roblox platform and game development. It is intended to be a vibrant community of creators: animators, artists, builders, clothing designers, composers, modelers, scripters, and UI designers. The forums serve as a community for these creators to communicate on Roblox.
The Roblox Developer Forum also has a section for public information about scripting, building, updates, and features. You will have access to the public sections of the forum until you apply and are accepted to the Developer Forum which allows you participation in more posts.
The Application Process:
To apply to be a member of the Developer Forum community, please read this information and follow the instructions:
- Confirm that the email address on your Roblox account is accurate. This is where we will send the invite if you are selected.
- Proceed to devforum.roblox.com and click log in. (This links your account in read-only mode to the forums. You'll need to follow the remaining application steps in order to gain access to post and interact in other parts of our forums.)
- Complete the following application: Roblox Developer Forum Application.
- If your application is selected you will receive an email invitation to the community.
- If you are not selected, you will receive an email explaining why within 2 months.
- Please don't contact Customer Service about RBXDev. They can't tell you the status of your application and they don't have the ability to send you an invite.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues. Include in the email subject line “RBXDev Info”.