If your account has been banned or moderated in another way, you can contact the Appeals team to review the situation. The Appeals team will give the moderation action a second look and make any necessary adjustments to your account's moderation status. Submitting an appeal does not guarantee that your ban will be removed.
To Appeal Moderation:
Contact the Appeals team using the support form here. Make sure to include:
- Account username
- Brief statement regarding the reason for your appeal
There are some restrictions when submitting an appeal:
- An appeal must be submitted within 30 days of the moderation action affecting the account.
- Once a moderation has been reviewed, it cannot be reviewed again. Duplicate appeals for the same moderation action on an account will not be reviewed.
- To protect our players' privacy, only the owner of an account may send an appeal. For information about appealing for a friend, please read the Appeal for Friend? help article.
- Make sure you are contacting Appeals from a valid email address for the account you are appealing.
To appeal moderation of uploaded items, please read the Appeal Your Asset Moderation help article.