If any of your assets has been blocked or deleted, you can contact the Appeals team to review the situation. Although most assets cannot typically be restored once moderated, the Appeals team will do their best to find a satisfactory resolution.
To Appeal Moderation:
Contact the Appeals team using the support form here. Make sure to include:
- Account username
- Brief statement regarding the reason for your appeal
- A link to the item on Roblox's website
- If appealing an audio file, a copy of the uploaded audio file attached in your appeal.
There are some restrictions when submitting an appeal for an asset:
- Once a moderation action has been reviewed, it cannot be reviewed again. Duplicate appeals for the same moderation action on an account will not be reviewed.
- To protect our players' privacy, only the owner of a moderated asset may send an appeal for the asset. For information about appealing for an asset that belongs to a friend, please read the Appeal for Friend? help article.
- Make sure you are contacting Appeals from a valid email address for the account that owns the asset you are appealing.
To appeal account moderation, please review the Appeal Your Account Moderation help article.