You can contact the Appeals team to review the situation if any of your content has been blocked or deleted. Content is something you made such as games, decals, clothes, group logos, or audio files. Although most content cannot typically be restored once moderated, the Appeals team will do their best to find a satisfactory resolution.
To Appeal Moderation:
Contact the Appeals team using the support form here. Make sure to include:
- Account username
- Brief statement regarding the reason for your appeal
- A link to the content on Roblox's website
- If appealing an audio file, include a copy of the uploaded audio file attached in your appeal.
There are some restrictions when submitting an appeal for content:
- Once a moderation action has been reviewed, it cannot be reviewed again. Duplicate appeals for the same moderation action on an account will not be reviewed.
- To protect our players' privacy, only the owner of moderated content may send an appeal. For information about appealing for content that belongs to a friend, read Can I appeal for a friend?
- Make sure you are contacting Appeals from a valid email address for the account that owns the content you are appealing.
To appeal account moderation, review Appeal Your Account Moderation.