Roblox Gift Cards can only be redeemed in a browser at Roblox.com/redeem - they can't be redeemed in the Roblox mobile app or any video game console.
From the Membership or Robux Purchase Pages
Roblox Credit can be used to purchase a Roblox Premium Membership or Robux if you have enough Roblox Credit in your account. You can convert your Roblox Credit in 3 places:
- Select the product you want to buy.
- Click Buy.
- Confirmation will appear.
- If you have remaining Roblox Credit, it will ask if you would like to purchase more Robux (if you have enough in your account).
- Clicking Buy will convert your remaining Roblox Credit to Robux
- Clicking Cancel will keep your Roblox Credit in your account until you are ready to spend it.
Converting Remaining Credit to Robux
Alternatively, you may convert this credit into Robux.
- Log into the Roblox account where you redeemed the gift card on the browser.
- Click the Gear in the upper right corner to navigate to your Settings page.
- Select the Billing Tab.
- Click the Convert To Robux button.
- You will receive a confirmation screen, click Redeem to complete the conversion or Cancel to not convert the credit.
- Your Robux balance will be updated after refreshing your current page or navigating to a new page.