Follow these steps to view your account's inventory on your mobile device:
- Tap the More button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Inventory
- On a phone, use the pull-down menu to select a wardrobe Category and Subcategory.
- On a tablet, select a wardrobe category from the Category and Subcategory box on the left of the screen.
- Scroll through your options. At the bottom of each page you can tap the right or left arrow buttons to navigate through different pages, or, on some instances, more will load automatically.
- Click the item image you wish to view.
- Once you've made your selection, the item's page will display more information such as the name, description, and genre (if applicable).
Additional items can be purchased via the Roblox Catalog, which is also available on the Mobile App. Click here for more information.
Note: As Roblox Hats are designed around the base Head shape, please remember that not all Heads and Hats will fit each other perfectly, but players can still use them to create funky and unique looks.
Check out the Mobile: Customizing Your Avatar help article for information on how to change what your character is wearing.