My credit card is being declined
Credit cards can be declined for different reasons.
- The billing address was entered incorrectly into the payment form.
- Faud prevention measures put in place by your banking institution were triggered.
- Roblox's fraud prevention measures were triggered. See Xsolla Verification Charges for more information.
What can I do to prevent this?
- Register the correct billing information with the card provider. You can do this by visiting the card company's website or calling the customer service number on the card.
- When you make a payment, make sure the billing information you enter on Roblox matches the registration information exactly.
- Try a different payment method.
I put the right information but it's still declined
Some credit cards may not be accepted by our system as part of fraud prevention measures. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.
If you continue to have an issue with a particular card, please try using a different credit card or another form of payment such as PayPal or a Roblox game card.
A pending charge is showing on my card
A charge may be showing for two reasons:
- Your financial institution is holding the declined charge in a pending state while the payment resolves. Those funds will return to your card within 1-10 business days.
- You were charged a small, temporary, verification fee. Those funds will return to your card within 1-10 business days. See Xsolla Verification Charges for more information.