You can also log into your Roblox account with your email addresses on mobile phones, tablets, and web browsers, though you can still continue to log in with usernames.
How to log in with an email
Enter the account email address and the account password.
- To use this feature, you will need to have a verified email address on your account. You can go to your Account settings page to add and verify your email address (or parent's email for Under 13 users). You can read this help article on how to verify the account email address.
- This feature is available to all users on mobile phones, tablets, and web browsers.
I'm having an issue logging in with the account email
Try these steps if you're having an issue:
- Make sure you're entering the email address exactly as it is on the account.
- Make sure that each Roblox account has a different password. Check out these important account safety tips.
- Make sure that the account email address is verified. You can read this help article on how to verify the account email address.
- Log in with your username instead.
If you receive this message "Your email is associated with more than 1 username. Please login with your username."; you will need to log into the account with the Roblox account's username and password.