Group administrators will be able to include social links within their group descriptions, similar to the method used in their user profiles.
These are the social links that can be added:
Adding social links to the group description:
- Log into your account
- Go the Group page
- Select the group in which you want to add the links
- In Group page, select the Social Links menu option
- Enter the URL, select the media type, and enter the title
- Click Save
- Once you save the links, this is how the social links will look on the group page.
- The social links will be visible only to accounts that are above 13. They will not be visible to under 13 accounts.
- Although Discord links will be allowed within the social links feature, users are not allowed to discuss or share discord links anywhere else and may be moderated if mentioned in other place.