Developers may want to link their other social media profiles directly to their games. Roblox now offers official support for this through the Social Media Links feature! Devs will be able to include up to three social media links within their game descriptions, similar to the method used in a user profile. Each type of social media can only be added once.
These are the social media links that can be added to games:
How to add social media links to your game:
- Log into your account
- Go the Create page
- Click on the Game place
- Click on the Social Media menu from the list on the left
- Enter the URL, select the media type, and enter the title
- Click Save
- Once you save the links, this is how they will appear on the game’s page.
- The social media links will be visible only to accounts that are above 13. They will not be visible to under 13 accounts.
- Although Discord links will be allowed within the social media links feature, users are not allowed to discuss or share Discord links anywhere else and may be moderated if mentioned in other places.