Developers may wish to link their other social media profiles directly to their games. Roblox now offers official support for this via the Social Media Link feature! Developers will be able to include up to three social media links in their game descriptions, similar to the method used in a user profile. Each type of social media can only be added once.
These are the social media links that can be added to the games:
- Roblox Group
How to add social media links to your game:
- Log in to your account
- Go to the Create page
- Click on the game place
- Click on the Social Links menu from the list on the left
- Enter the URL, select the media type and enter the title
- Click on Save
- Once the links are saved, here's how they will look on the game page.
- Social media links will only be visible to accounts over the age of 13. They will not be visible to accounts under the age of 13.
- Although Discord links will be allowed within the social media links feature, users are not allowed to discuss or share Discord links elsewhere and may be moderated if mentioned elsewhere.