Our Nearby Friends feature allows you to connect with Roblox users quickly by finding users in your proximity.
How to Use
- Navigate to the home page in the Mobile App
- Tap the Add Friends icon to the left of your friends list
- On the page that appears, tap Nearby
- Nearby Roblox players who also have the Nearby page open will appear on this page
- To add the player as a friend, tap their avatar on this screen. This will send a friend request to that player
- The player whose avatar you chose will need to tap to accept your friend request
- Once the other player has accepted your friend request you will be added to each other's friends list
You may need to grant the Mobile App additional permissions when using this feature for the first time, as this is necessary for the feature to work correctly.
You can grant additional permissions by doing the following:
- Navigate to the Nearby page
- Tap Enable Access when prompted to give Microphone access
You can go to your device's privacy or app settings to turn off Microphone access for Roblox. For further assistance with this, please refer to your phone manufacturer's help documentation and support services.
I Can't Find My Friend
Make sure that you and your friend are both on the Nearby page with your phones near each other so your avatars show on each other's Nearby pages.
If you're still having an issue adding your friend, you can add your friend with a Friend Request. You can learn how to do this with the Mobile: Friend Requests help article.