Archiving an asset will prevent it from being visible in search and prevent others from using them in their games.
You can only archive Audio, Meshes & Decals. Archived items will not show up in your Inventory. In order to restore the items you will need to access them through the Create tab.
Archive Via Inventory
- Select the menu icon located at the top-left of the screen.
- Select the Inventory option.
- Select the item in your inventory you want to archive.
- Select the three-dot menu in the upper, right-hand corner, select Configure.
- Scroll down on the page until you find the Archive section, and selecting the Archive button:
- Select the Save button located at the bottom of the page.
- You can restore an archived item by selecting the Restore button in the same place:
Archive Via Create Tab
You can also Archive items while using the Create tab. To learn more about that, and how to Archive games, check out these instructions.