Age Under 13
The age setting cannot be changed.
Roblox is committed to providing safety and privacy protection for our users. For this reason and because of COPPA regulations, users under the age of 13 cannot change their age setting.
If the birth date on the account is correct, the privacy settings will update automatically to 13+ on the user's 13th birthday.
You can read more about our chat filtering and privacy settings in our Age, Chat Modes, Privacy Permissions, & Filtering help article.
Age 13 or Older
- Login to your account
- Go to account settings
- Browser - the gear-icon located at the upper-right corner of the site
- Mobile Apps - the three dots icon for More
- Select the Account Info tab
- Enter your correct birth date
- Select Save at the bottom of the page
Updating the age to under 13 will enable Privacy Mode. You will not be able to change the age back to 13+.