Roblox has several ways to monitor account activity. While logged in, you can view the following histories from their related sections:
- Direct and small group chat (Chat & Party feature found in the lower right corner of the apps). There you can see individual chat histories. This feature is limited to Friends, and Friends of Friends.
- Private message history (Messages)
- Friends and Followers (Friends)
- Virtual item purchase and trade history (My Transactions, browser only)
- Creations such as games, items, sounds, ads...etc (Create, browser only)
- Recently played games (Home, Keep Playing or My Recent)
If you can't log in, try these steps for recovering your child's password.