Roblox has several ways to monitor account activity. While logged in, you can view the following histories from their related sections:
- Direct and small group chat (Chat feature found in the lower right corner of the apps). There you can see individual chat histories. This feature is limited to Friends, and Friends of Friends.
- Private message history (Messages)
- Friends and Followers (Friends)
- Virtual item purchase and trade history (My Transactions and Trades, browser only)
- Creations such as games, items, sounds, ads...etc (Create, browser only)
- Recently played games (Home, Keep Playing or My Recent)
If you can't log in, try these steps for recovering your child's password.