Roblox PC app alters the flow of how players join experiences and where they may purchase Premium and Robux.
How to Install
- You will see a banner for the app.
- Click on the Open button in the banner.
- A pop-up window will appear saying the Roblox Player is installing
- In case, an automatic install does not start, click Download and Install Roblox button on the pop up window.
- A secondary pop-up window may appear asking you to select a program, select Open Roblox.
Roblox App Differences
While you may be familiar with most of the interface if you’ve been playing Roblox normally, there are some key differences to note while playing on the App version.
You’ll see that several features are directly available in the Roblox App’s main menu, such as the Home Page, Experiences Page, Avatar Editor, and Chat Window. You may open any of these on the left panel when first opening the App.
Leave Experience (L)
This button makes the player exit the experience, making the player disconnect from the server they were on. After clicking the button, there is another message to confirm if they want to leave. Leaving experiences in this manner will not close the experience window, and will instead return you to the main menu.
To fully exit immediately, you may click on the close button on the top bar of Roblox Application Window.