Roblox app alters the flow of how players join experiences and where they can purchase Premium and Robux.
How to Install
- If your account has access to the Roblox Beta App, you will see a banner for the app.
- Click on the Try It Now button in the banner.
- A pop-up window will appear saying the Roblox Player is installing
- A secondary pop-up window may appear asking you to select a program, select Open Roblox.
How to leave the Beta
If you want to opt-out of the Roblox Beta App, follow the instructions below:
- Open up the Beta App
- Click on More, then go to settings
- At the bottom of the settings screen, you will see the option to disable the Beta App.
- When you click on the Disable Beta option, a Roblox survey will open when you exit, please tell us what you think.
Note: Clicking on the banner on the home page will place you back in the Beta App.
Beta App Differences
While you may be familiar with most of the interface if you’ve been playing Roblox normally, there are some key differences to note while playing on the Beta version.
You’ll see that several features are directly available in the Beta App’s main menu, such as the Home Page, Experiences Page, Avatar Editor, and Chat Window. You may open any of these on the left panel when first opening the App.
Leave Experience (L)
This button makes the player exit the experience, making the player disconnect from the server they were on. After clicking the button, there is another message to confirm if they want to leave. Leaving experiences in this manner will not close the experience window, and will instead return you to the main menu.
To fully exit immediately, you may click the top-right X button in the experience window.
For more information about the Roblox Beta App, please check out our DevForum article!