There are a few reasons due to which a user may experience Xbox error 901:
While signing up for a Roblox account
- Make sure you are creating an appropriate username with the following guidelines:
- User names should not include inappropriate words or phrases
- User names should not include personally identifiable information (PII) such as first/last names, phone numbers, street names, addresses, etc.
- User names should be a minimum of 3 characters and a maximum of 20 characters, use only alphanumeric characters (A-Z, 0-9), and only contain up to one underscore, which is not at the beginning of the end of the name.
While signing in or linking Gamertag to a Roblox account
- Try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:
- Log into your Roblox account with a different device on your home-internet LAN
- Once successfully logged in from your computer or phone.
- Now try to login into your Xbox One with the same home-internet network.
- The user account connected to your Gamertag is moderated. To review your moderation status, please try logging in on any other device e.g Web browser, Mobile, etc.