The Roblox Mobile App allows players to stay updated on their groups and post on the group Wall.
To access groups through the Mobile App, do the following:
- Tap the More "..." button at the bottom of the screen
- From here, tap Groups
- Select the group you wish to view
Note: You can also search for groups by entering a group name in the search bar, located at the top of the screen.
Interacting With Groups
If you are using a tablet, you can interact with groups just as you would on a desktop/laptop computer. For further assistance with groups and group functions on tablets and computers, please click here.
If you are viewing the group page on a phone, you can view its Description, Members, Shout and Wall, Store, Affiliates as well as perform the following (depending on group privileges):
- Post on the wall - To do this, tap the box where it says "Say something...", enter your message and click Post.
- Leave Your Group - To do this, tap the "..." icon in the top right corner of the screen. Read the message in the pop-up window and tap Yes if you're sure you want to leave.
- Make Primary - To do this, tap the "..." icon in the top right corner of the screen. Tap on the "Make Primary" button from the drop-down menu.