Roblox now allows all users worldwide to change your Roblox account's display name in the account settings as a free feature. This is different than Changing a Username.
How do I change the display name?
- Log into your account
(If you can't log in, try these steps for resetting your password.)
- Go to account Settings
- Browser - find the gear-icon located at the upper-right corner of the site
- Mobile Apps - find the three dots icon for More
- Select Account Info
- Select the Change Display Name button (icon looks like a pencil and paper)
- Enter your new Display Name
- Click Save
- When you refresh you should now see now see your Display Name as different from your Username.
What else should I know about display name changes?
- Your display name and username will be visible on Roblox and associated experiences
- You can only change your display name one time every seven days.
- Other players may also have the same display name.