Before using Roblox on your Chromebook, it is important that both Chrome OS is up-to-date, and that the Google Play store has been enabled in your device's settings as it uses the Android version of our Mobile App.
Note: The Roblox App does not work with Bluetooth mice or other Bluetooth pointing devices.
Close the App and Re-Open It
- Click the menu button, which looks like three lines in your Chromebook's Chrome browser on the top right.
- Click on More Tools in the pop-up menu.
- Click Task Manager.
- Select the process or program that you wish to force quit and click End Process on the bottom-right of the screen.
Note: If this is a program that your Chromebook finds important, your Chromebook will prompt you to restart the app via a pop-up on the bottom right of the screen.
Restart Your Device
- Click your account photo and then Sign out and then Turn off.
- Once your device has been powered down for 30 seconds, press the power button to turn it back on again.
- Reopen the app.
Re-Install the App
- Click the Launcher icon, click All Apps, and locate the app you want to remove.
- Right-click the app icon and select Remove from Chrome.
- In the confirmation window, click Remove.
Make Sure That the Date and Time Is Correct
- Click the status area of the taskbar, and then click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click Show advanced settings.
- Use the Date and time section of the Settings page to change the following settings: