If another player is breaking Roblox rules (see the Roblox Community Rules), then please use the Report Abuse button.
To Report Abuse In-Game:
1. Click on Menu button, located at the upper left of the screen. This icon looks like three lines stacked on top of each other.
2. Click the flag icon located next to a player's name, or click the 'Report' tab at the top of the menu.
3. If not already selected, click on the 'Which Player' pull-down menu, and select which player to report.
4. Click on the 'Type of Abuse' pull-down menu, to select the inappropriate action.
5. Additional details can be written in the Short Description box.
6. Click 'Submit' to finalize.
Blocking Users In-Game:
While it is definitely good to report any rule violations to our moderators, sometimes you may wish to keep certain users from being able to talk to you at all. This can be accomplished by blocking them. To do this, please try the following:
1. Find the user inside of the leaderboard/player list on the upper-right of the game screen. It will look like this:
2. If this list is not visible, it is likely just closed. To reopen it, click your username in the upper-right corner.
3. Once you have found the name of the user you wish to block inside of the leaderboard, click on it and a menu will open up.
4. Select Block User. You can also choose to Unblock them or Report Abuse directly from this menu as well.
Once you have blocked the user, the icon to the left of their name will turn into a circle with a line through it to indicate they have been blocked.
How to Disable In-Game Chat
To disable the ability to chat in-game, perform the following steps:
- Log into the account
- Go to your Account Settings page by clicking on the gear-icon, located in the upper-right corner of the page followed by Settings. Alternatively, you can click here
- Click on the Privacy tab and under "Who can chat with me in game?", select "No one"
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click "Save"
For more information on community related matters, including general info regarding abusive behavior on the website, please read see the following links: