The following article will suggest a few methods that have proven effective at fixing the following issues:
- The website is displaying incorrectly
- Some pages are not loading at all or displaying an error when loading
- Buttons or links are not allowing you to click them
- You try to log into the Roblox website but can't despite having the correct username and password
- Other: If you're experiencing a different issue with the website, the steps below may also help to resolve it. Additionally some non-website related articles may link here for some steps
What to Do
Please try each step below, one at a time, in order. If one solution doesn't work, move on to the next!
Clear Your Temporary Internet Files and Cookies
The following links will help you to remove the temporary internet files (also referred to as "cache") and cookies for the major PC web browsers. Please be sure to do this for any browser you wish to launch Roblox from. (Roblox does not support Internet Explorer)
- Mozilla Firefox - Temporary Internet Files (From Mozilla.com)
- Mozilla Firefox - Cookies (From Mozilla.com)
- Google Chrome - Both (From Google.com)
- Microsoft Edge - Both (From Microsoft.com)
- Safari - Cookies (From Apple.com)
- Other browsers: If you are using a different browser or an older version of a browser, please search for information about how to delete its cache/browser data/temporary internet files for your specific browser/version.
Once you have completed the above for all relevant web browsers, please restart your computer and see if your issue has resolved.
If you would like to delete your Windows Temporary Internet Files manually, you may do this by going directly to the Temporary Internet Files folder on your hard drive. The location and folder name depends on the version of Windows and whether or not you are using user profiles.
Note: You may need to change the settings of Windows Explorer to show all kinds of files (including the protected system files) in order to access these folders.
For Windows 10
If you have Windows 10, then Temporary Internet Files are in the following location(note that on your PC they can be on other drive instead of drive C):
For Windows 7 and 8
If you have Windows 7 or Windows 8 then Temporary Internet Files are in these locations (note that they can be on another drive instead of drive C):
- C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\
- C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\
Disable Your Web Browser's Add-Ons
Many times website-related problems are the result of third party Add-Ons for your web browser. These may also be referred to as "Extensions" or "Plugins" depending on your browser of choice. To see if this is the case for you, try disabling all of your Add-Ons. If the issue resolves, try re-enabling them one at a time until your issue starts occurring again. Once the problem starts back up, you should have found the one that is incompatible with Roblox.
The following links can help you with the most popular PC web browsers:
- Microsoft Edge (From Microsoft.com)
- Firefox (From Mozilla.com)
- Chrome (From Google.com)
- Other browsers: If you are using a different browser or an older version of a browser, please search for information about how to disable its Extensions/Plugins/Add-Ons for your specific browser/version.
If after following the suggestions above, you continue to experience any issue(s), please contact Roblox Customer Support and provide the following details:
- Roblox Username:
- Any Error Messages Received:
- A Link To The Affected Webpage:
- Model Name Of Your Device:
- OS Version:
- Steps To Encounter The Issue:
Please also include any additional details that may help us better understand the issue being reported, as well as any recent changes you have made to your device or internet connection.