Follow these steps to view your account's inventory on the website:
- Click on the menu icon located at the top-left of the screen.
- Click on the Inventory option.
- Use the menu to select a wardrobe category and subcategory (if applicable).
- Scroll through your inventory on the page. At the bottom of each page you can tap the right or left arrow buttons to navigate through different pages.
- Click the item image you wish to view.
- Once you've made your selection, the item's page will display the item as "Item Owned" with a checkmark alongside. The page also includes information such as the name, description, and genre (if applicable).
To Hide Your Inventory For Other Players
- Visit your profile page
- Go to the Settings page by clicking on gear icon found in the upper right corner of your profile page
- In settings, click on Privacy tab
- In Privacy tab, click on Who can see my inventory?
- Choose which group of users you would like to be able to see your inventory. Selecting No one will ensure that your inventory is not visible to any users.
Please note: Hiding your inventory will not affect your ability to use the Trading System.
Check out the How Do I Update My Avatar's Look article for information on how to change what your character is wearing.