You can create awesome clothes for your avatar! To sell your clothing, follow the steps below.
- You will need to create a classic clothing item first. If you need help creating clothing, see the Classic Clothing article.
- Go to the Create section located in the bar at the top of the Roblox website.
- Click on either Shirts, Pants, or T-Shirts in the left column, depending on your design.
- Click the gear to the right of the item you want to sell.
- Click Configure, then select Sales.
- On the Sales page, click to turn on the "Item for Sale" option.
- Enter the amount of Robux for which you want to sell your clothing.
- Click the Save button.
- Clothing items cannot be sold for free, the minimum amount for Shirts/Pants is 5 Robux and for T-Shirts is 2 Robux.
- Robux earned from selling clothes and other avatar items are placed in a pending status for up to 30 days before being paid to the account. This pending status is called escrow. You can check your Pending Robux by viewing My Transactions.