The Trading System is an awesome feature for users with a membership that allows them to exchange Limited/Limited U items and Robux with other members. Both players will also need to have trading enabled through the Privacy tab of their Account Settings page.
Creating a Trade
To start a new trade with another player:
- Go to that player's profile page.
- Click the button that looks like three dots in the upper right corner of the box that contains their username and friends/follower information
- On the menu that pops up, select Trade Items.
- This will open a new page that shows the available items you and the player have to trade:
- Select item(s) that you want to trade away. (They will appear in the Your Offer list.)
- Select item(s) that you want to trade for. (They will appear on Your Request list.)
- You can also choose to sweeten the deal by including some additional Robux, but please keep in mind that there will be a 30% transaction fee removed once the offer gets accepted.
- Review the trade to make sure you like it.
Note: Roblox cannot undo a trade so you should be certain you are happy with the trade.
- Click on the Make Offer button to submit the trade. Once you submit, a pop up will appear for you to confirm the trade request. (Submitting a new trade will notify the other player via a private message.)
Note: The amount of Robux cannot exceed 50% of the current offer, calculated after the transaction fee is removed. For example, if you offer an item that is worth 300 Robux, you cannot add more than 150 Robux--post transaction fee--to the offer.
Viewing Your Current or Past Trades
To view your trades, do the following:
- In the left-hand menu of any page, click the Trade option to go to the Trade page.
- Select the list of pending (Inbound/Outbound), Completed, and Inactive trade offers you'd like to see in the Trade Type pull-down menu.
Accepting, Declining, and Countering a Trade
To view your Inbound offers, follow the directions above.
- Navigate to the trade you wish to review.
- Click Accept or Decline for the trade as it is shown.
- If you don't like the offer and want to change it, you can click Counter to edit the trade. Once you are happy with the counter offer, press Make Offer to send a new trade.