Game Card Credit can only be used in a browser - it can't be used in the Roblox apps.
Where is my Game Card credit balance?
After redeeming a Game Card you can find the Credit balance can generally be seen on purchasing pages. An account's credit balance will not be visible on all pages.
Steps to check if you received your game card credit
- Make sure you're logged into the account where the game card was redeemed, in a browser.
- Navigate to the membership purchase page or the Game Card redemption page.
- On the membership purchase page, your credit balance will appear on the right side of the page in green numbers, like this:
- On the Game Card redemption page, your credit balance will appear under the Redeem button in green numbers, like this:
- If you don't see the credit balance, then it means that the account currently has no Roblox Game Card Credit redeemed onto it.