Our Quick Login feature allows you to log into a new device from another device that you’re already logged into, without requiring you to enter your password again.
To log into a new device
To log in, you will need to follow the two sets of directions.
Generate A One-Time Code
- On your new device, open the login page.
- Click the Log In with Another Device button.
- A one-time code will be displayed, which is only valid for 5 minutes.
Authenticate The One-Time Code
- On your logged-in device, go to Account Settings then Quick Login.
- After heeding the warnings, enter the one-time code shown on your new device, and click Enter.
- Review all details before selecting Grant Full Account Access.
- A success message will appear once your new device has logged in.
QR Code Troubleshooting
If you see an option to log in with a QR code and you're having trouble, try these steps:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Roblox app installed.
- You also need another app to scan the QR code. Try your device's camera app or any QR code scanner of your choice!
- Make sure you’re logged into the device you’re scanning the QR code from.
- On some phones (e.g. Google Pixel), the built-in camera app might not handle the QR
code properly. Try installing a different QR code scanner or logging in by entering the
six-character code instead.
NOTE: This feature is currently unavailable on Xbox. This feature only works when your devices are located near each other.
And finally, this feature may not be available for all players at this time.